Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to any purchase of goods or services from Be Free Kinesiology (hereafter referred to as BFK).
2. These Terms and Conditions may be amended periodically and you will be deemed to have accepted any amendments if you use this website after those amendments have been posted.
3. Should you not agree with any of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website. When you visit this website, purchase our products or use our services you agree that you have read these Terms and all related documents and that you are willing to be bound by them.
4. All prices are in Australian Dollars.
5. Description of goods, services and prices may be subject to change or correction at any time without notice.
6. Should you receive incorrect, damaged or faulty goods, please contact BFK within 7 days of receipt and we will arrange for either: an exchange, credit or refund. Any other reason will be at the discretion of BFK. Please send an email to: email@example.com to further discuss. We endeavour to respond to all inquiries within 3 business days.
7. BFK respects your privacy and the confidentiality and security of personal information provided by you to us.
8. When you purchase an E-Course from us, we grant you permission to listen to it solely for your own personal, non-commercial use. You agree to not otherwise copy, reproduce, distribute or use the content. You cannot sell, transfer, lease, modify, distribute or publicly perform the content in any manner and you must not exploit it commercially. You agree to not tamper with the content or create any derivative works therefrom. We may terminate your license to use any purchased products if you breach this contract.
9. You may request to make payments by instalment. If we agree that you may make payment by instalments, you must pay all instalments on or before each due date.
10.Refunds are done at the discretion of BFK and in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. If you do receive a refund, you must delete every copy of the product and materials that you have downloaded as well as any copy you have placed on other devices or media. Being removed or banned from the Facebook group does not entitle you to a refund.
11.Every effort has been made to accurately represent the E-courses and their potential. There is no guarantee that you will achieve the level of wellness desired by using the ideas and techniques outlined in these programs. Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in our material depend on the time you devote to the program, ideas and techniques mentioned, actions taken and your starting point in health and diagnosis. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success or level of health and wellbeing.
12.BFK will under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage arising in relation to any transaction entered into or any goods or services purchased, throughout this website subject to the requirements of Australian Consumer Law.
13.While every care is taken, Be Free Kinesiology does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. The information available through this website is provided for general information and wellbeing purposes only.
14.Disclaimer: This website does not intend to diagnose. The information shared is not a replacement for a consultation with a duly licensed health care professional and is always intended to be subsidiary to such a consultation. Please do not diagnose yourself. Please see your GP for a diagnosis. If you are taking any medication, have a condition under medical supervision, or if you are pregnant or breast feeding, please consult your doctor prior to taking any supplements or making dietary changes. You are solely responsible for any results you obtain as a result of using the information on this website.
15.You acknowledge and agree that no information or advice provided by us including that contained in blogs, product descriptions and information, videos, FAQ’s, health and wellbeing information and flower essence information, articles, recipes or any other information on this website or associated social media platforms any way constitutes health or financial advice or advice of any other regulated industry or creates a warranty of any kind with respect to this website.
16.This disclaimer applies to the fullest extent permitted by law and survives any termination or expiration of this agreement or your use of this website or the services found on this website.
17.This agreement is governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in that State or the Federal Courts within Australia, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website. Use of this website is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms or use, including without limitation, this paragraph. If you are resident in a jurisdiction where the use of this website is unauthorised, it is your responsibility to stop using the website.
19.I may be offered a small payment for any affiliate partners. I only promote services and products which I use and LOVE myself.
20.Testimonials published by us are independent and genuine. However, they do not represent a guarantee or warranty of similar results.
21.Unless otherwise indicated, all materials on the website, including text, graphics, design, names, logos and underlying software are protected by copyright owned or licensed by us and you acknowledge and agree that this is the case.
22.Be Free Kinesiology will not be liable to you or any other person or entity
23.All Rights Reserved.